Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Why?

Herro.

It's easy to start by simply posting things I find amusing.  I'll start writing my own material eventually, but I'm going to stray from that bullshit people wrote back in jr. high and high school on their xangas either listing a play-by-play of all the stupid/useless crap they did all day or a rant about some douchebag teacher who gave them a B+ instead of an A- or some asshole who cut them in line in the school cafeteria or any other form of bitching with the absence of even an ounce of entertainment.
I don't even know what I'm going to write about, but I promise I'll try to keep it substantial, hopefully amusing, maybe even thought-provoking.  
Oh yeah, you can make a few bucks if your blog get enough views, so if you feel like being altruistic, keep coming back here or clicking on shit on this page. =)  It'd be tight if I could get a ton of people to make their own blogs and help each other out with traffic on your page or whatever the hell you call it.



The worst title for a children's book:

No comments:

Post a Comment