Friday, July 17, 2009

Mitch Hedberg: Comedic Genius

A little taste:

"A severed foot is the ultimate stocking stuffer."

"I haven't slept for ten days, because that would be too long."

"I wish I could play little league now, I'd kick some fuckin' ass."

"You don't have to be sweaty and holding a basketball to drink Gatorade. What if you are just a thirsty dude? Gatorade seems to forget about this demographic."

"I'm an ice sculptor - last night I made a cube."

"Tony the Tiger thinks shit is great. Thats all I got. I ordered two little boxes of frosted flakes for room service, it cost $37.50! On the box Tony the Tiger was going 'They're fffffucking expensive!'"

"Sometimes I wave to people I don't know. It's very dangerous to wave to someone you don't know because, what if they don't have a hand? They'll think you're cocky. 'Look what I got motherfucker! This thing is useful. I'm gonna go pick something up!'"

Check him out on YouTube:

This video is definitely worth your time


Don't forget to test the poll in the upper right for me by voting. It's anonymous, so chill. People won't think you're weird.

No comments:

Post a Comment