Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Hahaha. no.

Oh herro!

So I've seen this shirt, and I sorta get why it's funny.










For those who have never seen this (or have seen it but never knew what it meant because you didn't really give enough of a shit to find out,) it reads "White people can't read/understand this." Or something along those lines. I wouldn't really have a problem with it, but the guy in the ad looks like a tool. Or a douche.
Nah. Looks more tool-ish (tool-y?) than douche-y (douche-ish? try saying that 10 times quickly)
Oh, and when I see a white person wearing this shirt, a little part inside me dies. I've actually witnessed this a couple times on campus. *sigh*

What if I created a t-shirt that looked like this?










Think people would appreciate that one? 
Me neither.  But I'd personally still get a kick out of it.
















Who's laughing now sucka.

No comments:

Post a Comment