Thursday, July 16, 2009

SUMMER FUN

Summer goals! (and experimentation with html for checkboxes)

Start a blog
Actually write in it
Make some money off it
Learn to write left-handed
Finish reading 1776, The Picture of Dorian Grey, Winston Churchill's Memoirs from WWII *gag*
Make a YouTube video that exceeds 1,000 views
Come up with a baller signature
Kickflip consistently
Varial flip
Dunk
Dunk not because I'm 6'4" but because I'm awesome and have a 40" vertical
Swim 400m without dying
Touch my toes
Touch my toes without bending my knees


I was bored, give me a break. And yes, I am aware anyone can change the checkboxes, but I still think I'm pretty awesome for making them in the first place. Supposedly you're more likely to accomplish goals if you write them down, so suck it.

P.S. check this out:

No comments:

Post a Comment