Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Destiny?

Over the course of 2 days, I had Korean BBQ TWICE, Chili's, at least 20 McNuggets, and I didn't work out at all.

Net Weight Gain:


1 lb.

Mission Gain Weight = Failed.


*sigh*
I guess I'm doomed to be 170lb for the rest of my life.



I was thinking about how amazing it is that seemingly insignificant changes in your life can result in huge changes in your future.
For example: if I hadn't switched from Catholic to public school, I probably never would've started to play cello.
If I hadn't started to play cello, I never would've audition for colleges.
If I hadn't auditioned, my GPA wouldn't have been good enough to get into any UC ranked above SB.
Q.E.D. switching to public school meant a difference of UCSC (or ASU or something) and UCLA. (I'm sure Santa Cruz (and ASU etc) is (are) awesome, but please. UCLA vs. UCSC?)


hell yeah!


UCSC fun fact: they were gonna change the mascot from banana slugs to "sea lions," but apparently the students voted against that.
I'm not judging.

No comments:

Post a Comment